Fox Pub Quiz Night
Starting back up again, Thursday, August 5th, the Fox Pub will once again be conducting its weekly Thursday night trivia with Quiz Mistress Cortney Rixner. Join us every Thursday at 7pm!
TRIVIA--HOW TO PLAY/ RULES:
* Game is played in 2 halves, 3 rounds per half, 4 questions per round
* WAGER SYSTEM- you get to assign a point value to your answers based on your confidence in your answers. 1st half (rounds 1-3) you have a 1, 3, 5 & 7 to assign. The object is to get as many points as possible, even if you don't know all the answers, so... give a 7 to the answer you are the most confident in, a 1 to the answer you are least confident in, and then divvy out the 3 and 5 accordingly. 2nd half (round 4-6) we keep the same wagering concept but the point values you wager with change to 2, 4, 6, 8.
* Please write your team name on the front and back of the answer sheet.
* Please record the number of people playing on your team next to your name. Any team playing with more than 4 players will receive a 1 pt deduction for each person over the number 4 from their half time score. So for example if your team has 6 people, you will have 2 points deducted from your halftime score. Its only a one time deduction- its designed to level the playing field between super big teams and teams of 2 or even 1.
* 50 or more people = 2 prizes... 1st place = $ 40 (4 prize certificates) towards the future purchase of food, 2nd place = $ 20 (2 prize certificates)
* TIE- in the event of a tie, the two teams can split the total prize $ and go home even-steven or they can go down to a tie breaker, in that case, closest team wins
* QUIZMASTER is in charge and has the final say
* No cheating
* Don't shout out answers
* Keep phone tucked away and out of sight while questions are being read